High Sierra Pools is hiring lifeguards for small outdoor pools near you in Beltsville and nearby areas! Get a $250 sign-on bonus if you’re ready to begin work by July 3 plus $50 for each friend you refer.
If you’ve got good swimming skills and are looking for a fun job where you can make a difference in your community, this is the job for you. Flexible summer/seasonal schedules are available including full-time, part-time and weekends-only work.
What do lifeguards do?
Lifeguards get paid to spend summer at the pool! They keep the pool sparkling clean, make sure patrons follow safety rules, and help everyone enjoy summer at the pool. And of course, they’re fully trained to prevent, recognize and respond to any issues that might come up.
Lifeguarding with High Sierra Pools has great job perks like:
• Great pay - $14-18/hour
• Get a $250 sign-on bonus if you’re ready to begin work by July 3, after you work 150 hours
• Not certified yet? No problem! We run courses and offer discounted pricing to our employees
• Flexible shifts – work part-time, full-time or weekends-only. Hours are typically mid-day, but some pools offer split shifts.
• Work with friends and get paid for it with our referral bonuses! Refer a friend and get $50 for you plus $50 for your friend with our referral bonus program
What are the job requirements?
• Valid Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR-AED, and Bloodborne Pathogens certificates
• Must be at least 15 years of age for large pool facilities and 16+ for smaller pools
• A positive attitude: ready to help others and solve challenges
• Can be counted on: our team (and patrons!) depend on us all being reliable
• Must be able to meet the minimum swimming requirements for American Red Cross Lifeguarding or Shallow Water lifeguarding certification class. More info here: https://highsierrapools.com/lifeguard-courses/
Apply to join our team at HighSierraPools.com or call our recruiters at 703-920-1750 ext. 205 for more information!